the world of technology  the world of technology

Even though there are new chatbots, you still use Google Assistant, you said to us.

 Even though there are new chatbots, you still use Google Assistant, you said to us.

ChatGPT, Bard, and Bing Chat might be making headlines, but you're still using 
Google's legacy Assistant.



Especially now that the company's Bard chatbot is ready, it seems like Google Assistant hasn't seen many updates and additions recently.

But after all this time, do you still use Google Assistant? Have you maybe changed to a different option? Here is your response to the query we posed last week.

Do you still use voice assistants like Google Assistant or others?
Results
By the time this article was written, about 3,500 people had voted in this poll. With 63.7% of the vote, it appears that many of you are still using Google Assistant. According to reader feedback, Assistant is mainly utilized for smart home features, alarms, and reminders.

It's interesting to note that 13.86% of those surveyed stated they had never utilized Assistant. It appears from at least a few comments that the main difficulty here is language support. However, we also hazard a guess that some of the readers who were surveyed could feel more at ease typing and using conventional search methods than chatting to a voice assistant.

The third-place answer, "Yes, but less than before," received 13.5% of the vote, narrowly missing out on second place. Several remarks claim


Comments


Mace Moneta : I primarily use Google Assistant for reminders. Since it seems to be producing less-than-useful results lately, I find it to be a little irritating for regular use.

Glen M. L.: "Hey Google, wake me up at 6." An illustration of a time when I'm too sleepy or sluggish to pick up my phone and set the alarm. Isn't that practical? Voice assistant is still necessary, at least in my opinion.
tigerberry: I experimented with Assistant for a while, but the features I could use are very limited because I don't have a smart home and don't even reside in the US or Western Europe. I tried using it for straightforward instructions like "wake me up at" and "remind me of X at."

ShaneN: The beginning of Google Assistant was AMAZING. But over time, it remained dormant. Commands that used to function—primarily for smart home control—are frequently broken. "I'm sorry, there was a malfunction... I often hear the phrase "Try again in a moment." I have ten Google Home devices scattered around my house. The function that previously limited response to the speaker I was likely speaking to has been removed, and now numerous people can react at once with different (or identical) responses.
Bayumu: I believe Assistant has become more ignorant with time. Either it's all in my head, or they removed features.

Droogs: I utilize Google Assistant at least once per day and, on some days, more than once. I believe it's fantastic.
Bos, Chanan: I continue to frequently use it. 2 Nest Displays and a Google Home in every room. But I do agree that it has gotten dimmer and occasionally irritating. The "stop" or "shut up" instructions need to be improved because they frequently activate when nobody is looking. Can't wait for a Google assistant powered by Bard. Bard should also be available in Google Docs and Sheets. However, it appears that the EU won't be receiving it any time soon. ffs
Ingrid Seglem I use it to turn my lights on and off and it aids in my memory. It's installed on my phone, watch, Chromebook, Nest Hub, Nest Mini Speaker, and other devices. The only decent bilingual voice assistant is Google Assistant, and

التعليقات



إIf you like the content of our blog, we hope to stay in constant contact, ، we hope to stay in constant contact, just test you by sending an e-mail in the e-mail to receive the new blog first, and you can also send aً بأول ، You can also send a message by pressing the adjacent button ...

call us

جميع الحقوق محفوظة

the world of technology

2016